Forthcoming: “Slaughterhouse Boys” will appear in HOMETOWN HAUNTS: #LoveOzYA Horror Tales by Poppy Nwosu, out in October 2021.
You can find my work here:
You can play my fantasy game “Ascend, to thy Heart” for free here:
You can play my second-world fantasy Twine game “Cup of Frost, Palm of Gold” for free here:
– A Salt and Sterling Tongue – Dark fantasy at Uncanny Magazine (2019).
“A Salt and Sterling Tongue” was also reprinted at PodCastle (audio and text).
– Unstrap Your Feet – Horror/dark fantasy story at GlitterShip (Nov 2018).
– One and Two – Horror/dark fantasy story at Kaleidotrope (Aug 2018).
– Don’t Pack Hope – Horror short story at Nightmare Magazine #67 (April 2018).
You can also read an author spotlight/Q&A on Don’t Pack Hope and my writing by Xander Odell here.
– The Hammer of Happiness – Horror short story at Review of Australian Fiction (February 2016)
– The Box Wife – Horror short story at Shock Totem: Curious Tales of the Macabre and Twisted (Also available in print!) (October, 2014)
“The Box Wife” also appears in the Year’s Best Australian Fantasy and Horror 2014 and is now available to stream for free at Pseudopod.
– Zip – SF short story at Bastion Science Fiction Magazine (August 2014)
– Clean Hands, Dirty Hands – Historical fantasy short story at Aurealis Science Fiction and Fantasy (June 2014)
– Squeak – Flash fiction at Daily Science Fiction (July 2013)
– Crashdown – SF poetry at Apex Magazine (May 2014)
– Throwback – An Editor’s Choice SF poem at Star*Line (May/June 2010)
– Far – Found on the poetry blog Kipple (May 2019)
My poetry can also be found in The Sex Mook, which was published by Vignette Press (edited by Julian Fleetwood).
– So Say We All – Personal essay in support of the Lightspeed Queers Destroy Science Fiction Special Edition. (January, 2015)
[…] Emma Osborne […]